Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Time to reflect. It's been a crazy year. If Thanksgiving truly isn't about sales, food and football, then it may be about actually giving thanks.

There is nothing like a turbulent year to make you appreciate what you do have. I am very lucky to have so much going for me. Sometimes I look around and can't believe my good fortune. My wife is way out of my league, my children are healthy, I have a comfortable home and good friends that actually seem to understand me.

I feel like we are living in one of the most exciting times in history where inventions and advances happen everyday. The amount of information available to us is enormous. It seems most of the people I know are working on some sort of entrepreneurial business, either on the side or as their main source of income.

I'm also thankful to whomever reads this. I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday and rest of the year.

No comments: